The Association holds monthly meetings on topics of interest to area residents. Everyone is welcome to attend!
- First Monday of every month (except federal holidays, which cause meetings to be postponed to the second Monday).
- Griffin School, 5001 Evans Avenue, Austin, TX 78751 (except in the case of postponed meetings). Check the Pecan Press for final location information.
- 7:00 p.m.
Meetings feature speakers from the Hyde Park community, local businesses, and the City of Austin. Members of HPNA are eligible to vote on issues presented at meetings after a waiting period of 30 days following dues payment. The meeting agenda is published in the Pecan Press, posted at Fresh Plus (408 West 43rd St.), and emailed to the Hyde Park Yahoo group and HPNA-Notice group.
HPNA NEXT MEETING AGENDA
Hyde Park General Meeting: Monday, October 2nd, 7:00 pm
Where: Griffin School 5001 Evans Avenue
- Richard Weiss, President, Weiss Architecture: Presentation on Alamo Drafthouse plans for the Baker School (pending purchase from AISD)
- HPNA Nominating Committee: Vote on slate of new officers and Steering Committee positions
- Brigid Shea, Travis County Commissioner: County Update (rescheduled from September meeting)