The Association holds monthly meetings on topics of interest to area residents. Everyone is welcome to attend!
- First Monday of every month (except federal holidays, which cause meetings to be postponed to the second Monday).
- Griffin School, 5001 Evans Avenue, Austin, TX 78751 (except in the case of postponed meetings). Check the Pecan Press for final location information.
- 7:00 p.m.
Meetings feature speakers from the Hyde Park community, local businesses, and the City of Austin. Members of HPNA are eligible to vote on issues presented at meetings after a waiting period of 30 days following dues payment. The meeting agenda is published in the Pecan Press, posted at Fresh Plus (408 West 43rd St.), and emailed to the Hyde Park Yahoo group and HPNA-Notice group.
HPNA NEXT MEETING AGENDA
Hyde Park General Meeting: Monday, December 4, 2017, 7:00 pm
Where: Griffin School 5001 Evans Avenue
- Vote: 2018 HPNA Budget
- Update: APD Officer Beldin will describe his department’s activities in the neighborhood and field questions
- Vote: Baker School Resolution
- Vote: Letter to City of Austin Regarding Demolition in Historic District