Pecan Press Advertising
Thank you for your interest in advertising in The Pecan Press, the newsletter of the Hyde Park Neighborhood Association (HPNA).
Advertising prices, per monthly issue, effective September 1, 2015.
|Full Back Cover||$400.00||7.5″ wide X 10″ tall|
|Full Page Inside||$300.00||7.5″ wide X 10″ tall|
|1/2-page||$190.00||7.5″ wide X 5″ tall|
|1/4-page||$100.00||3.63″ wide X 5″ tall|
|1/6-page||$80.00||3.63″ wide X 3.25″ tall|
|1/9-page||$60.00||3.63″ wide X 2.25″ tall|
|1/12-page||$50.00||3.63″ wide X 1.63″ tall|
Make checks out to “HPNA”. Send payments to:
P.O. Box 49427
Austin, TX 78765.
We do not take credit cards.
There is currently no discount for paying ahead for more than one month of advertising. However, you can still pay ahead if it is easier for you. HPNA will send a bill a few weeks after the Pecan Press has been distributed.
Preparing Ad Artwork
We print in black ink on white paper.
- Most preferred is high-resolution artwork emailed in PDF, TIFF, or EPS format. Please convert type into outlines before sending. Raster artwork should be prepared in grayscale colorspace (300 dpi at actual size) or as 1-bit artwork halftoned at 85 lines per inch.
- Hard copy camera-ready artwork (laserprint at least 300dpi resolution). High quality inkjet printouts will work if supplied on photo quality paper.
- Do not send native files such as Illustrator or Photoshop unless you’re sure you’ve properly embedded graphics and fonts have been converted to outlines or rasterized.
- Microsoft Word files including funny fonts and clip art are discouraged but we’ll accept them with the understanding that you’re prepared to see your ad in Pecan Press look much different than you expected.
- JPG files.
Formats We Can’t Use
- Microsoft Publisher artwork, GIF or WMF files.
- Files scanned or composed at “screen resolution” settings (raster files must be at least 300 dots per square inch at actual size).
In all cases, include a printed proof (or Acrobat PDF file) of your ad to ensure your advertising message will be accurately reproduced in the Pecan Press.
Please contact Bob Farr with questions.
Submitting Ad Artwork
Submit ads by the 15th of the month prior to publication. (For example: December 15th for an ad to appear in the January issue).
Mail all advertising materials to:
7500 Chelmsford Drive, Austin, TX 78736
Alternatively, you can e-mail your ad as an attachment to email@example.com or mail a CD in PC or Macintosh format.
We will assume that you will be running your ad on a monthly basis unless you tell us otherwise. You can cancel your ad at any time. Please note that the deadline for changes to ads, cancellations, and submittal is the 15th of the previous month.